You may want to review detailed information about a specific company: an overview of the company, its lines of business, headquarter location, etc.
- From the FirstRain app, click on the Search button.
- Enter the name of the company in the search bar and select the desired organization from the dropdown.
- Select the Company Profile view.
The page will contain the following sections:
- News and Activity Timeline - Displays volume of news on the web and key events related to the company during the past six months.
- Business Web Graph - Contains a list of the latest important documents related to the searched company.
- Management Changes - Key personnel changes for the searched company.
- Spiking Topics - Presents trends surrounding the company during a specific timeframe in a bubble chart format.
- Key Developments related to the searched company.
- Social Commentary - Quotes & commentary related to your searched company.
- FirstTweets - Latest tweets related to the company.
- Influencers & Market Drivers - Includes trending companies and topics impacting the company.
Company Facts - Includes company description, its location, information about the board of directors, officers, and executives.