You may want to remove/delete a company from your channel feed to stop receiving news and insights for the same organization.
- Log in to the FirstRain app.
- Select the required channel from the left panel.
- Click on the Gears icon in the top right corner of the page and select Edit <Name of the Channel>.
- Under the Companies Tracked section, click on the trashcan icon next to the company you want to remove from the channel.
- Click Update Channel in the top right corner of the page.
The channel feed will be displayed without news for the company that you removed.
Note: The channel will not be updated if you try to remove the only one company account left within that channel. In that case, you may add a company before removing the last one in case you want to keep that channel for other companies, or you may Remove the Channel in case you don't need it anymore.
Important: If this step is missed, the company account won't be removed from your channel since the changes made before this step won't be saved/applied.