You may want to add companies to a channel from your Salesforce instance.
- Log in to the FirstRain app and open an existing Accounts type channel from the left panel or create a new one.
Note: The option option to import companies from Salesforce is available only for the Accounts channel type.
- Click on the Gears icon and select Edit <Name of the channel>.
- Click Import from Salesforce - a new pop-up window should appear.
Note: If nothing happens, make sure that pop-ups are allowed for
https://app.firstrain.comin your browser; for more information, refer to guides for Google, Mozilla, Safari.
- In the pop-up window, click Allow - a window with the companies retrieved from Salesforce is displayed.
- Select the companies you want to add to your channel and click Import.
- Click Update Channel in the top right corner of the page.
The channel feed should be displayed including news for the imported companies.