You have created a new account but the user didn't receive an email with the link to set up a password.
This issue may happen when
- You didn't enable the Send Invitation option during the account setup.
- The email was blocked by the user's email provider.
- Ask the user to reset their password from the FirstRain login page by clicking on the Forgot Password link; then, they should be able to access the application.
- Or send a new password reset email to the user.
- If the email is not delivered, check with your IT team or email provider if emails from the @firstrain.com domain are being blocked; the domain may need to be whitelisted.
- If emails from the FirstRain domain are not being blocked, submit a request to FirstRain support to investigate why the emails are not sent.
Try to reproduce the issue by creating a new dummy account under the Trilogy team in FirstRain or resetting the password for your account.
If emails are not delivered, elevate the case to the SaaS team.